Nothing Tuh Do!

Since I am so free and waiting in the office (to go to...RED BOX!), I shall just try to revive this dead (TO DA MAX ) blog with some tinnie winnie updates.

The past couple of months has been a growing up process for me. Corporate meetings, handling clients and acting all adult has not been my cup of tea. However, one needs to start SOMEWHERE and learn. Sorry lar, I am so not up for the serious 'Corporate Business Talk' phase yet. But then, no choice!

The year is drawing to a close (thank goodness!) in 2 months time and I absolutely cannot wait! It's been a pretty difficult 2008 and I would love to welcome 2009 with brand new opportunities and surprises. 2008 is not all bad though. New friends, new way of life and new new financial independence (yum yum new clothes)


Alright, it's time for me to go so I shall just close off with a fairly recent picture of me at a colleague's birthday lunch.




Comments

Anonymous said…
i know that place..!!! :P
Anonymous said…
hahaha a comment!

yeah it's in SS2...serves mee sua in a huge pot and some other thai stuff. not too bad la but not something i would crave lerrr.

Popular Posts