The Untitled

Once again I have failed dramatically in the evasion of what I aptly call the 'Winter Fat'. No matter how hard I try, I simply find it impossible to resist the temptations of the fridge and pantry. Perhaps it's the cold, or the increasing metabolism, either way I am utterly disgusted with myself. I can even eat more than my brother. Who exercises mind you. Me? Exercise? Heh, I shall leave it at the word 'try'.

I thought the second time round back in Australia would increase my awareness of the deadly weight gain but noooooooooo, doesn't seem to work that way. Just a week at my brother's place and the large increase in facial size is already very evident. How not to, when dinner consists of risottos, mashed potatoes, brownies, lamb stews, baked biscuits and hot cocoa. Insert some chocolate bars, hazelnut cookies and milk in between and one gets the picture. My appetite is very much ALIVE.

The holidays are coming to a near end now. A month flew by so quickly and I absolutely cannot wait for the months to fly by so I can finally graduate (if all things go well that is) and be in the green green pastures of home that is Malaysia. I think I have had enough of overseas education.

I want to wear that hat!

Comments

Anonymous said…
CIBAAAAI! It's been such a long time since I last saw you! Don that hat already so I can once again pick you up and we can roam the streets of Klang!
Anonymous said…
ciibaiiiiiiiii!
someone's back in Klang la! gosh babeee i miss Klang like shit. hahahah roam the streets of Klang in a purple BMW we shall??
Anonymous said…
hahah don't forget yr red bag and yellow flip flops lor! You coming back at all this July?
Anonymous said…
OMG you even remember the bag color HAHA. i think it was green flip flops. seems like we had a pretty colorful past! and damn funny how you all really came to fetch me OMG cannot stop laughing...no lor! school starts tmr can? shit i can't wait to graduate!!!
Anonymous said…
HAHA I'll always always remember that day lor. I even remember how far I drove away before I had to turn back and dropped you off when your dad called. LOL Aaw poor babes! Does that mean you'll miss Ah Jin's wedding? It's our first Klang almost-family event!
Anonymous said…
yeah poor pooooor meeeeeee!!! that's supposed to be our first almost family event!!!!! omg think how fun it would be if we were there...crap...drink and yum seng till die!! me miss the meeeli!

Popular Posts