Bla

I decided if I ever strike it rich, the first thing I would do is hire a personal chef. One who would cook up whatever I want to eat at any time of the day and mimic the food in cookbooks exactly the way they look.
Second on the list would probably be a personal hairstylist. One who can give me luscious locks anytime, anywhere ala Nicole Richie/Rachel Bilson.

Then I would fly to Korea to meet DBSK. HAHA.

The club of hotties has expanded to accommodate a Japanese member who also happens to be one of the hottest people I have ever seen la. Just look at that face!


Hiroshi Tamaki <3
Exams are indeed around the freaking corner ready to grab and throw me into its torture chambers. I seriously don't know if I can do it. ARGHHHHH.
.
Note to Parents: If I don't make it, please spare my life.
Note to God: Please do lend me your guidance and help me proceed.

Comments

Anonymous said…
u can do it:)
Anonymous said…
hahah thanks for the faith in me but who's this??

hmmm wen ya is it?
lamerzoid said…
goshhh. he IS definitely hot stuff. love the new blog skin.. i kisau now. feel like changing also hahahah
Anonymous said…
i am jesmine lah:)
Anonymous said…
lamerzoid: hahahah yeah i really like the blogskin too...took me ages to find man!! damn hawwwte righttttt fuiyoh!


jesmine: JESMINE!!!! walau trying to play games now is it? anonymous all...DUNNO HOW TO WRITE NAME AH!!! hahahaha
Grace said…
I'm lovin ya new blogskin =)
Gan baaa deh~
Anonymous said…
hahahah darlin!!! ya i really like it as well...very clean and refreshing...took me pretty long to find one man!

gam ba teh!!!

Popular Posts