Bones

Being my last weekend in Melbourne, I opted for karaoke with The Best Friend Miin. I personally prefer smaller groups in karaoke sessions as opposed to huge groups of people. 2 people: LAGI BEST! We sang from 8pm till 12 midnight and even brought in a nice gyoza pizza to accompany us. Seriously no shit, I am addicted to Gyoza. It's the shitz!! Supposedly, if the place wasn't full, we were allowed to sing till 3am but due to it being a Friday night, crowds couldn't be avoided so 12 had to chao liao! Talk about potong man. We had 11 pages of songs still waiting to be sung ok! I didn't get to sing all my Rainie Yang numbers! HAHA. Sienzationzz.

Us and our gyoza party!
Note to self: It's ok. When you're back in Malaysia, there's something called Kotak Merah.

I just reformatted my computer and I almost died when my brother told me there was a possibility I would lose all my files. HOLY CRAP! My pictures! My painfully written assignments (which I want to keep till I am old and grey)! My MUSIC! GAWD MY MUSIC! You can tell me my wardrobe has been demolished but don't you dareeee touch my music! I was ready to go meditate and start a vegetarian diet. THANK GOD it was recovered in the end. Phewww! Speaking of music, I cannot get enough of The Killers' lead singer Brandon Flowers.

I mean, who can ever ignore this sizzling heat? The name suits to a T.

He can water my flowers anytime.

But I digress.

Packing nightmares are haunting me this second. I thought I didn't have alot of stuff BUT my bag is spilling from the sides and I still need to pack in a BOX of peaches AND some bacon. WHOOOO buys bacon home?

AND I did another impulse buy today dammit. SO. NOT. GOOD. BUT. CANNOT. RESIST. KOREAN. BRAND.

Comments

lamerzoid said…
Er, you mean he can water your bush anytime =P

but wow, he really is an eye candy! MMmmmm
Anonymous said…
OMG cheryl!! you damn sick wtfff. hhahahaha! yes he is indeed eye candddyyyy.

eh emm chillax laa! can go again right. there is no limit to kotak merah you know? sing till your pants drop ok.

Popular Posts