The Love

YouTube is really my best friend with regards to the source for DBSK videos. Everything I want to watch on the ONLY boyband acceptable to listen to is there. Since encountering DBSK, I have developed a very violent reaction towards any boyband since most cannot sing for shits. UNLESS, a very cute member is involved say Kim Ki Bum of Super Junior or perhaps Jiro Wang of Fahrenheit. These 2 are entirely excused. Kim Ki Bum can most definitely dance so yes, he deserves special consideration while Jiro Wang is just well, my kind I would say -Taiwanese and very Ah Beng looking.

Due to the fact that I could be having posters of Fahrenheit on my room wall soon, I shall continue to talk about them. Now don't you look sad over there my DBSK darlings cause a good portion of the room's wall will be dedicated in entirety to you guys. In fact, it might even manifest into a shrine. A Hero shrine. Hmm. As you see, I digress once again. Fahrenheit first entered my visual field when I chanced upon their video on YouTube (best friend, ain't it?). Coincidentally, the song happened to have a catchy tune and I immediately caught on to the in-your-face good looks of Wu Zun, who I must say is extremely good looking and who also graduated from the University I am in now. Seeing that we prominently share something in common coupled with the fact that he is extremely bloody good looking, a Fahrenheit phase rose. This phase saw me skip straightaway into the DVD shop and grab a show which Wu Zun and fellow Fahrenheit member, Jiro Wang, starred in together with Ella from S.H.E whom I must add is freaking irritating in the show and seem to go OTT with every move.

Hana Kimi is what the show was titled and after finishing it, I have come to the conclusion that I would never ever buy another Taiwanese drama again because they all suck and no one really seems to be qualified to act. Likewise with The Magicians of Love, which Mi Chelle lent me and which I failed miserably in trying to even finish 5 discs. HOWEVER, in the process of watching the string of bad bad shows, I came to realise how cute Jiro Wang actually is in his own way and that Wu Zun only has his looks to save his ass. Hence Fahrenheit still holds a place in the File of Hotties but the only difference is a change in member and a new phase dawns -the 'Fahrenheit posters in room' phase.

So like I was saying, DBSK is the only acceptable boyband to listen to. This is reflected strongly in the fact that even watching one of their videos in which they attempt terribly hard to sing one of their songs in English, I find myself going 'awwwwwwwwwww' instead of laughing over their pronunciations. I really have no idea what the hell they are trying to say either. But that's totally fine, simply because they are DBSK, they can sing, and that Hero is among the 'Rising Gods of the East'.



Comments

Anonymous said…
oh man.
i didn't know you like JIRO WANG!
well,
just look forward to those discs then=))
Anonymous said…
hero's mother: ya he is the soccer player...tho he looks like a monkey, he's a hot monkey.

jes: i'm guessing it's you la jes...YA OMG I CANNOT WAIT. WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Popular Posts