Quiz Biz

I got tagged by Fritz a while back.
I skipped some parts because I am kinda brain-fried.

LAYER 1: ON THE OUTSIDE.
Name: Min
Birth Date: 26th March 1987
Current Status: VERY into DBSK
Eye Colour: Dark Brown
Hair Colour: The most boring color ever?
Righty or Lefty: Right

LAYER 2: ON THE INSIDE.
My Heritage : Hokkien ah lian
My Fears : DENTISTS
My Perfect Pizza : anything super cheesy cos cheese is my dope

LAYER 3: YESTERDAY, TODAY, TOMORROW.
My Thoughts First Waking Up: What's for breakfast?
My Bedtime : 12am (traditional gal gal)
My Most Missed Memory: MUFY and Taylor's 1st year days

LAYER 4: MY PICK.
Pepsi or Coke: Coke
McDonald's or Burger King: Maccerz cos BK has like the most mouth-watering looking beef burgers which I cannot savour and that makes me pissed.
Single or Group Dates: Doesn't matter as long as the people are fun
Adidas or Nike: Valleygirl?
Tea or Nestea: Tea
Chocolate or Vanilla: Chocolate
Cappuccino or Coffee: Latte

LAYER 5: DO YOU...
Smoke: no
Curse: every two fucking words
Take a Shower: no la i do bubble baths everyday in my solid gold claw-footed bathtub
Have a Crush: used to be known as crush slut
Think You've Been In Love: with DBSK? YUP!
Go To School: skewl?
Want To Get Married: see who wants to marry me first? haha
Believe In Yourself: most of the time no
Think You're A Health Freak: i eat sushi everyday

LAYER 6: IN THE PAST.
Drank Alcohol: yup
Gone To The Mall : everyday
Been On Stage: yes when i was a very bad former chinese dancer
Eaten Sushi: everyday as stated above
Dyed Your Hair: yes in which every attempt was disaster

LAYER 7: HAVE YOU EVER...
Played A Stripping Game: nope
Changed Who You Were To Fit In: i'm a chameleon

LAYER 8: AGE YOU'RE HOPING...
To Be Married: i wanna be thirty, flirty and thriving. i kid. 26 perhaps? omg! it's only six years away. *grabs purse and dashes out door to find husband*

LAYER 9: IN A GUY...
aiyah forgot my criteria list *comes back through door*
Best Eye Colour: colored contacts can get you anything you want
Best Hair Colour: anything just not platinum blonde. only hero from DBSK is allowed platinum blonde ok!
Short Hair or Long Hair: if he can pull it off, whatever he wants man!

LAYER 10: WHAT WERE YOU DOING...
A Minute Ago: answering this quiz
An Hour Ago: pia-ing my online test
4.5 Hours Ago: studying
1 Month Ago: sitting in the corner yet to discover DBSK
1 Year Ago: stuffing my face with coffee and cake from AIC

LAYER 11: FINISH THE SENTENCES...
I love : DBSK
I hate: it when the tram comes when I am across the road
I hide: everything about myself so everything in this quiz is untrue
I miss: dirt cheap and good food
I need: my finances to multiply 1000-fold so I can live happily ever after

I really need to get some shut-eye. Good night world.

Comments

Popular Posts