SMELL THE FREEDOM!!!!! :))))

With that, my 2nd year of Uni has ended. Which, also concludes my first year in Australia.
And I'm bound for home in exactly 1 week.
All I can say is, I'm absolutely lovin' it!

I can still clearly remember the day we were dropped outside our house with handfuls of luggage and eagerly awaiting the arrival of our agent to gain access into our house. I can still remember the excitement of touching down in a new, totally foreign environment, the anxiety of how our house would look like as well as the homesickness that began to set in 2 weeks after. It just seemed like yesterday we started our new life in a new land and now, we are going home! G-L-A-D is the word.

So many things to look forward to.

  1. I cannot wait for the moment when I am pushing my trolley out of the arrival hall and seeing my family. Gonna give them a great, big hug and shower my lil sis with kisses and pinch her fat lil cheeks!!
  2. Driving!! My four-wheeled babyyyy! Have you been good??
  3. My beloved Bah Kut Teh. The mouth-watering meat morsel in that irresistable soup!!!! And that rice! Ahhhhhhhhh pure bliss.
  4. My crazy cheap and good dim sum!!! Back to REAL chilli sauce please. Pffft. What is the chilli sauce here la.
  5. Hokkien Mee and Hor Fun - the ULTIMATE. With green chilli. *drools*
  6. MAMAK! Everyone's number one craving. Need I say more??
  7. Shopping! MidValley and OneU, you better wait for me.
  8. Singapore trip. Beckos: Shisha + OCK prawn nuggets + Silver Myvi!!! *cackles* Szela, Jes: Food and let's hit da clubs! hohos. Shradha: Relive the Season Cafe experience? haha. Sheanee: Perling Mall? and handycrafts. gosssh nostalgia! Carmen: been yonks!
  9. My cosy lil apartment and the return brotha yeo! woots.

All these and some shopping in Sydney before flying home.

The holidays have just begun.

paper shoes

Comments

Popular Posts