Fingernails on a chalkboard

I'm sure everyone has a pet peeve, the one thing you absolutely loathe and cannot stand. I have to admit, I have a LIST of pet peeves, which I jokingly made up with a friend of mine recently. Of course, I will not be sharing this list of pet peeves I dearly own - it's not nice to do so! However, while out in the sickly crowded mall today, it dawned on me that I had 2 more items to add to my already very long list! *The Horror* Since sharing these 2 newly acquired 'friends' might actually bring some society togetherness, I figured it'll do more good than harm. My 2 equivalents of 'fingernails on a chalkboard' as I call it: 1) Rushing into the lift before other people are able to get out. 2) Queuing for the toilet by standing in front of each cubicle when clearly there is a main line by first come first serve basis! Now, I'm pretty confident the above 2 points are completely valid and people should learn basic courtesy, manners and some common sense. It's exhausting to tell each person one by one to queue up instead of walking right past the line as no one else would do it. That's another point as well - Malaysians should adopt the habit to speak up and not suffer in silence while holding their bladders? Let's work towards better lift and restroom etiquette!

Comments

Popular Posts