Pointless Nostalgia

I'm feeling nostalgic again.

Probably due to Norah Jones' voice singing in the background. She used to be my companion during long hard hours slogging over math. Hated math and always will.

Anyways! Back to reality.
Had my Annual Dinner over the weekend. It was themed 'Masquerade Night' and here I enclose a stupid looking photo of myself donning a mask. The dress was really cheap, from Marry Merry and the mask was free from home. I spent a good half hour trying to glue on my falsies which turned out an epic fail. Never tried falsies and clever me didn't practise beforehand and ended up rushing like a mad fella.




Was aiming for the iPhone or iPad during the lucky draw but alas! came home empty handed. As always lah. Geeezzzzzzz I want the iPhone so badddddddd. Damn. And it's all freaking OOS across Malaysia. Ridiculous.










OK am off to bed. Work tomorrow. Looking forward to a long weekend :)) but definitely not looking forward to the year ending.

Toodles and nights!

Comments

Popular Posts