Back!

I can't believe how dead this blog has been. Blame it on work cos it sucks up most of my time. The funny thing is I usually go online at work instead of home since the internet at home is so freaking slow there isn't really a point! Efficiency at work not so high then hohoho.

Work has been great and financial independence is greater! I walk into shops and buy whatever I want and I eat whatever I want! Having the ability to buy my parents meals is awesome on its own, really. Oh more shoes and bags! Yay!

What I love this time of year is the mooncake festival. Oh my goodness the flavours they churn out are irresistable. I know, maybe I have been away from Malaysia these 2 years but Oreo Cappuccino? Tiramisu? Chocolate Walnut Brownies? There's even Raspberry Cheese! I have bought a couple and finished them all by my lonesome. Fat fat fat!

I definitely have to bring my camera out more often and take more pictures. My camwhore characteristics seem to have flown out the window. Hmm maybe can camwhore at work! Anyway, I went to Delicious AGAIN today. I love that restaurant la how? Too bad! We had smoked salmon sandwich and crab and mango salad. So addictive! I need to try new places out but I just can't!



On another note, I realllly really miss Melbourne. Never thought I would say this but I just cannot wait for my brother to graduate so I can go back there again hahaha! Russell Street, Lonsdale Street, La Trobe Street all still seem so fresh in my mind.

Anyways, I am still very much alive back in Malaysia. I should really try to update this dead town more often.

tata!

Comments

Popular Posts