The Piece of Shit

Rats. I absolutely loathe it when my iPod earphones break. Siennnnnzationzz man!!! How did the wire ever get shredded up like that? Like as if a rat in my handbag chewed up the rubber insulation.

And speaking of vermins, time watching the telly has been substantially disrupted by a certain flying IDIOT known as the mosquito. Their numbers are endless!!! Bottomless!!! Uncountable!!! Nowadays, the scene of me watching the telly is one of me holding on to the electric racket (you know, the one shaped like a tennis racket aimed at ERADICATING THAT BLOOD SUCKING PEST I SERIOUSLY VOW TO KILL WITH ALL MY HEART) and then not concentrating on the show but instead on my surroundings. Any flying object would be captured and electrocuted beyond recognition. Ahhhh...the satisfaction that follows. The smell is even that of BBQ crabs! Believe it or not! However, on a more serious note these mosquitoes could actually carry the Dengue virus so prevalent in the Selangor state now. So it's damn important to make sure there are no mosquito breeding grounds in homes.

Countdown to imprisonment.

Comments

Anonymous said…
u dont have earphone i dont have ipod can!??!!?
an my house really got rats can!?!?!
and why dont u stuff the electric racket up yo azz!!!

Popular Posts