Old School Charm

There's no easier way to be transported back to my Secondary School days than listening to Jay Chou. Gosh!

My ever faithful Discman which I have till now in perfect working condition

Old Chang Kee(gleeee!!!)

KFC, McDonald's Breakfasts (which have touched Malaysian shores just in recent years)

4.30am mornings (which actually made me quite a pro in golf knowledge due to the lack of programmes to watch at the time)

My lack of commitment to choir

170/Causeway Link bus rides

Music Junction visits

My graph paper uniform (which I actually happen to miss and misplaced)

EZ Link Card! (did I get this right?)

Magazines!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Spore mags are soooooooooooooo much better)

And..............................................

Canteen food. Yes. Canteen food.





I really need a haircut.

Comments

jes said…
minnnnnn!
oh man.i miss sec school life.

started work?
how is it going?!

counting down to days to see uuuu!
=)
Anonymous said…
I HATE PD!!!!!
Anonymous said…
WELL I GUEZZ EVERY ONE OF YOUR COMMENTS ALSO GOT 'AZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ' EH!!!!!

Popular Posts