Baking Up Life

Really need to stop listening to Coldplay. If not I'm going to sink to the depths of depression real soon. But again, I have reached a point where I cannot seem to find new songs to listen to anymore. No songs that seem to give a 'kick' or a 'boost'.

Needless to say my internet is so slow I really should not bother trying to download new songs though it is not utterly impossible. But then for the amount of time I wait, might as well go and buy $5 CDs.

OK. Right now someone is shouting or arguing at the top of his lungs in Tamil outside my apartment. I live 10 floors up and the guy seems to be on the ground floor and I can still hear him and hence is abit distracted. Can't really type properly. Have shut off music to listen albeit I don't understand a thing. Exciting!

In view of my absolute freeeeeeeeeeee time I have on my hands, I have developed a serious addiction to baking. Trips to the supermarket see me only scanning the "Baking Needs' aisle and it is times like these I miss Melbourne and regret not baking MORE there. Ingredients here are rather limited and due to soaring food prices around the world as well as lack of raw materials, the price of butter has SKYROCKETED. I had to rub my eyes literally and keep my mouth open to express shock. The butter has got issues man.

Anywayyy, I made cupcakes for the first time! Decorated them as welll. Fun times oh fun times. See, I really am free. Since my time is limited, I need to bake more before I become a slave to the corporate world. Might as well be a slave to the world of flans, tarts, cakes.....oh fantasy.

Need to improve on decoration but only had 1 piping bag so need to get more. Baked them yesterday and there are only 2 left. Not bad lehhh.

Went shopping at MidValley 2 days ago and I don't know why even shopping bores me now. HOWWWWW! The whole time I could only think of lunch time. What to eat? Where to eat? Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm food. Probably because shopping now only consists of looking at piece after piece of boring and 'all-look-the-same' executive wear. Serious sien ji pua CAN??? Like all also same one just different colour and with/without stripes. I think if I just wear the same skirt everyday and change my top also no one will know.

WOW! Serious amazing. Till now, the guy is still arguing. I think I type quite long already since I did pause in between. He's really angry.

Comments

Anonymous said…
well guezz your cupcakes turned out alot better than my cranberry oatmeal muffinz eh!??!?!?!
Anonymous said…
HUAHUAHUAHUAHAU!!! well well well! urs very bad mehzzzzzzzzzz
Anonymous said…
quite bad la.. added too much flour so was kinda dryzville.
oh i just baked a batch of banana honey cinnamon muffinz. fucking onz! send u da recipe next time!!
hmm kinda having a lil BAKINGCLUBZ HEREEEE???
Anonymous said…
HUAHUAHUAHUAHUA! aiyaj screw my job and screw ur course la! just openz a bakerzville la!

Popular Posts