Prosperity! Fatt Choy!!

Managed to catch the Prosperity Foldover before it vanished for another 365 days.

One word : Sucked.

The past week has been a blended smoothie of extreme boredom, fear, worry and anticipation. However, I say goodbye to the week with pretty much an instilled sense of self-achievement. Though equipped with interview phobia, 4 interviews were conquered in the week including my very first job interview ever. EVER. Phewwwwww. Who knew I could pull through?? *pats self on back*

I have been EXTREMELY bored staying at home but at the same time I feel EXTREMELY lazy to go out too. So what's the deal here? Beats me. I just want to sleep and eat and sleep and eat and not get fat. I also want to get super smart in the process. Yeah well.

So guess what? I have become a barista. Not quite yet but in the process. HAHAHA.

Geez what am I doing??

Comments

Popular Posts