Timelesssss

Whooopsieee.

It's been a hectic 2 weeks or so. I feel I have been constantly on the run. Haven' really had the chance to be a couch potato and watch TV all day.

I have been down to JB, in to Singapore and up to Ipoh within this span of time. Few days after I returned, I had a PIG named Becky staying over for a few days. Makan Makan Makan no doubt. Don't Cha just love Klang Bak Kut Teh ASS??? HUAHUA. Then took a trip down to old stomping grounds - JB. Damn, I do miss that place. Despite having left it for 3 years, it still seems very familiar as if I never left it.

JB was gooooood. Ate most of the stuff I wanted to eat. Went to Red Box 3 times in that week. Met Jes, Stace and Bo Ying who all 'enjoyed' Bec and my rendition of Timeless several times over. HAHAHHAA. Don't worry, we'll sing for you again. HEH HEH HEH. Then hopped into Singapore for Mambo night at Zouk with Sze and Robynnn! First clubbing experience in Singapore and I gotta say the music was crazzyy. Phuture had some rocking tunes going. Grooved till the lights went on. I miss Singaporeee!!!

Just returned from Ipoh which was another eating escapade. Why is Ipoh food so freaking goooodd???

Finally some Me Time to listen to songs and chill out at home. But Chinese New Year is only a few days away. MORE travelling. RAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. But I smell $$$$$$$$$ which is always good. ;D

No Red Box but Green Box tomorrow!!

Timeless....ibyeoreun anijyoo00000ooo........

Comments

Anonymous said…
Ah yesssss...... Timeless...Yeah yeah yeah timeless...
Anonymous said…
TIMELESSSS..
that song keep popping up in my mind=)

haha.and i have miss u so!
Anonymous said…
hahah i know man. we left such an 'impression' right??

i only saw u guys once. didn't even really have a good talk. going down again FOR SURE!
Anonymous said…
TIMELESS!
IBYORE ANEJYO!
HAN BUNI SAMIRAMYON JIGUMOORINDE!
HOLD THAM BABEHH!!!

DANSON

SUX

ASS
Anonymous said…
WELL I GUEZZ EVERYTIME ALSO HAVE TO LEAVE AT LEAST 2 MESSAGES EH!!!! TAMALANZZZ!!!!

YEAH WELL WHWHWHWHWHWHY NOT EH!!!

Popular Posts