The Reality That Is

It's back to reality for most people.

Chinese New Year is almost over (and I am yet to catch my Prosperity Foldover), many people have hopped on a jet plane back to Australia and semesters are starting.

Another year, another terrain. A year I actually feel the need to start using a planner. Buy stamps. Buy envelopes. Photocopy shitloads of documents. Write a wad of letters. Get plenty of sleep.

I am suffering from mental block right now. My sister asked me to spot 10 differences in her primary school magazine yesterday night and I took longer than the duration my Dad showers. And boy, believe me my Dad showers looooooonnnnnnnnnggggggggggggggggg. Some more cannot give up in front of my sister. Kiasu. Die die must find all 10.

So. Much. Reading. To do.

Hello, life.

Comments

Anonymous said…
WELL WELL WELL!!! WHAT'S NEW ANYWAY EH!!

eh comeses kl again lehzzz before you get ya AZZ backz to da shitzholezz.

now we got whole room liao. brother goez backses liaoz ma!! and got carench!! can go delicious TILL we shit sconez outta our AZZEZ eh!!!

Popular Posts