The Little Bundle Of Joy

Our lives changed the moment you were conceived.

With a gaping 11 years between us, I was ready to give you hell the moment you arrived in this world.

However, never had I imagined how much you would color our lives so.

Now I cannot picture stepping into a house without you, your laughter and irritating antics.

My very much needed companion and without a doubt for Mom & Dad as well.

Though you get on my nerves more than ever with your fat tummy and round face, I am happy to tackle that.

Can't believe it's been 9 whole years since your arrival. You definitely are growing up fast and sometimes I just wish I could turn back time and watch you grow all over again.





Though I bully and make you cry like there's no tomorrow, you know your sister loves you very much and cause hey, I don't get to do that anymore in the coming years. :p

You're always our bundle of joy!

Comments

Anonymous said…
well a pretty emo entry eh?!!
u think your sister gonna read mehz?
ASS
might as well write abt the wonder tt is ME!!!!! HUAHUAHUAAA
lamerzoid said…
OMG so big already! hahahha I still have her recording of the Britney song. DAMN CUTE. Can die laughing. I'll let you listen when you're back

Popular Posts