It's Home

I'm homeeeee!

Familiar sights & sounds, not so welcoming heat & humidity and of course oh so enticing food & more food.

Since stepping into the house yesterday night, I haven't ventured out at all. The tiring chore of unpacking has been getting on my nerves but the beauty that is Astro has triggered multiple 'oohs' & 'aahs'. Food. Channels. Awesome.

The flight home was pleasantly comfortable save for the pain my ear suffered just before landing. The selection of movies and shows were so pleasing, I did not sleep a wink. I indulged in Jay Chou's Secret firstly then followed suit with Grey's Anatomy the whole way. I don't know if it's supposed to be disturbing but while everyone is swooning over McDreamy, I find Dr Burke strangely hot. Hmm. Right. The captain of the plane would type messages on our screens whenever we were flying over something interesting. He informed us of a school of whales on the left side of the plane as well a volcano while we were flying over the Indonesian islands. I thought it was pretty cool. He even asked us to name the 7 Wonders of the World with a prize for the winner. However, I think no one won. Hoho. Give something less difficult can?

My food hunt begins tomorrow morning with a breakfast of Mee Hoon Kueh with Wen Ya. Oh Klang, how can I ever hate you.

Let the games begin!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hey darling,

Welcome back! Come over soon ya? But we'll probably see you only after CNY?
Leesa said…
ciiiibai why go home without me? are you back for good?
Anonymous said…
=) welcome backkk!

i will be seeing u soon!
and enjoy hunting for all the good food!
-jes

Popular Posts