Goodbye Beautiful

Crawling out of bed this morning, I head over to the window and draw the blinds. Sunshine streams in, illuminating my surroundings. My last full day in Melbourne. I hate 'lasts'. They make me tear. A ton of things to do the entire day. My last time to soak up some Melbourne sun.

The weather was awesome. Sunny while not being too hot. Very breezy. Perfect last day weather. Headed over to Victoria Market to get some stuff that Mummy wants. A LOT of peach and bacon. Yes, do not question me cos I cannot give you an answer. Bacon! It baffles me as much. Thereafter, headed back home to drag my freaking luggage alllll the way to Liane's. Dragging the luggage was hilarious and tiring what with the wheels refusing to go straight. Even getting it out of the apartment itself was a chore. Lucky us met Kelvin who just finished his exams and he dragged the luggage the remaining way. Haha. The poor boy.

Had Gyoza Pizzzaaaa for lunch again! Gosh how good is it. Said goodbye to Kelvin and Lionel then met Jun Lee for my last soy cappuccino!!!! Soy cappuccino is my dope! I can't get anymore soy-based coffee back in Malaysia cos they use the canned soy milk which is blleeaaaghhh. The pictures show my sad face accompanying my last soy cappuccino. Awww Becky! No more Gloria Ass at QV. Sad gallzzz.


Jun Lee got me cupcakes! They are sooo adorable and pretty and I could not bear to eat them. Even the box is adorable.


Miin came to the city for dinner and we had Moroccan at Baraki. No pictures since they are with Miin, We had quail with pomegranate, crispy halloumi and lamb meatballs which were all tapas, as well as a caesar salad. Bread was on the house and free flow! Yum. A pleasant experience. Thanks for dinner Miin!

Had after dinner drinks with Sue-Li and Cynthia who came over to meet us at Madame Brussels. This place is awesome I tell you. It's a garden setting on the rooftop and they serve all kinds of cocktails. The bartenders are super friendly and gave Miin and I a free shot each since it was the last day for one of them. I just casually requested and they actually obliged. Haha. Good times.

A pretty packed last day and it's been a wonderful experience in Melbourne. The people I met, the stuff we've done and just what this beautiful city can offer. Although I will definitely miss everything here, I am glad to be coming home. Cause hey, I look forward to satays and roti chanais no doubt.

Signing off, last post from Melbourne.

Gawd, I hate saying goodbye.

Comments

Anonymous said…
well say goodbye to melbass and hello to playing with me in kl and jb eh!??!?!
Anonymous said…
yeah well i guezz chat online, on the phone as well as facebook STILL NOT ENOUGH EH!!! must come leave msgs on the blog too EH!!

Popular Posts