The Mickey Mouse Bus Girl

And YESSSSSSS before I forget.

HAPPPPPPPY 20th BIRTHDAY BOOOOO YINGGGG!

One of the funniest people I know. Effortlessly.

Also the most sarcastic.

And definitely the rare few whom I don't have to see everyday but still can chat to and laugh my head off.

Gosh I still remember little Bo in her Marsiling uniform and how Rui Xian, you and me made paper boats and used soap to move them for our science project after a tiff with Sheanee. Haha. (Sheanee! if you're reading this, do you remember any of it? )

See i remember your birthday so let's see if you'll remember mine. I'm pretty sure you would since it has been our topic of discussion a few times. RIGHT BO? haha I don't think you'll read this anyway.

Best Wishes! :D

Comments

Anonymous said…
i have short term memory >_<

Popular Posts