Boxing Day Pum Pa Rum!

Right. I have done some pretty stupid and random stuff in the past but never have I dug myself outta bed JUST to shove around, grab sizes and queue up to give out my hard earned money.

Yes, I am talking about the infamous Boxing Day shopping.

So this morning, I practically had to pry my eyes open and get ready at 5.45am to join the crowd at Myer for some SHOPPAANNGG! Gosh, it's like back to school days - rushed breakfasts and sleepy facades. I contemplated to screw it and just fall back into bed but given the fact that this only happens ONCE in a year, it's a MUST try. Besides, I had no idea how much prices would be slashed or how crazy people could get. So yeah, we need to take a look!

Stepping into Myer at 6.45am, one would marvel at the amount of people at this time of the day. It's hilarious cos it was pretty evident some people REALLY looked as if they just dropped out of bed and headed straight for the sales. However it was definitely a lot better than I had imagined. The crowd was manageable to say the least. I had pictured girls pulling each other's hair, shredding tops and standing on top of the cash register doing the cowboy dance. The stuff were SELECTIVELY cheap. Say bags, watches and cosmetics. The clothes were so so and everything I freaking set my eyes on were NOT ON SALE. Dulan.

Nevertheless, it is fun to see people so passionate about their shopping and join in some Christmas cheer as well.

Most heard line of the day: 'Let's go get some food. I think everyone's hungry.'

Comments

Popular Posts