And It Begins

As much as I would like to anticipate graduation with generous servings of alacrity, I cannot help but stop dead in my tracks and wonder: so what's next?

It simply does not help either with the fact that I do not know what I want in life. A 9 to 5 desk job? Backpacking across the globe first and worry later? A Starbucks experience? Bask in the light of unemployment?

Being a perpetual student would be ideal.

Yes, this is indeed where it all begins. The dawn of my 40 year working life versus the exploration of my true inner interests. Someone pass me a teapot of really strong green tea cause this is going to be one tough brainstorm session where no amount of blue ink can fulfill. Heck, let's just chew on grass and lie on the beach in a hammock all day. Do the reggae??

ARGGHHHH. Growing up seems to suck. Or rather being an adult seems to suck. BIG TIME. Feels like it's been a neverending serving of decisions, decisions right from the entree. Will dessert be sweet? I know I want sweet sugary crepes, or maybe creme brulee. From what I see, it might just be souffle seasoned with salt.

I need to check and make sure my ingredients are right.

Organizer, pen and tea: We have a meeting to attend.

Comments

wht could be worse than my situation. like. seriously?!

Popular Posts