The Pepet Muffin

One more day before results dawn upon us.

All 24 days of post-exam worrying end tomorrow. In a good way or bad way, I have no idea. I pray with all my heart it better be good news!!!!!

That aside, I landed my first job interview with a biotech company in Malaysia yesterday morning. Oh my god, it's all become so real. Dressing up in work clothes, heels and an aunty vibe, job interviews are gonna be the next destination. It's all very intimidating, yet exciting in a way. But let's see if I actually graduate first, shall we?

Out of boredom and plenty of flour in the pantry, I independently baked Peanut Butter muffins from scratch on Friday. Ta-dah!!



Did not work out. Obviously. Looks more like a pepet.

It had the texture of a scone, rather. But tastewise was pretty decent. Gotta give me some credit since I actually skimped on ingredients. Well at least my housemate has been happily eating it! Haha! Makes me happy when people are happy to eat my food.

Another few hours of praying hard and destiny reveals itself at 8am tomorrow morning.

Meanwhile, just gotta keep on smilin'!

Comments

pepet???!!! ahahah
omg u got a jobbbbbbbbbbb...
omgggggggggggg when will i ever graduate.
sigh
Anonymous said…
look what pepet what!
job interview only la emmerie! does not mean job!
you will one day! :)

Popular Posts