The Insomniac

It seems as if Friday night traffic is gaziliion times worse than rush hour traffic on each of the five working days. Here I am trying to lie in bed and settle in for a comfortable night's sleep, however, the noise outside is just plain tugging on my nerves. The temperature is not really helping either (it's 30 degrees out today) and this has lead me to rethink my love for hot, sunny weather. Cars are blasting hiphop music, drunk people are shouting across the streets and I feel like I am baking under the blanket.

So yes, I have resorted to jumping out of bed and watching Jdramas instead.

Before that, I finally picked up the phone and changed my flight to a week earlier than the one booked earlier on. One week less of misery and waiting. :)

Speaking of misery and waiting, post exams are supposed to be all fun and games and what not. However, I cannot help but place my mental power on worrying instead as you know, I am a world class 'worry-er'. I worry better than I cook. Only when the exam results come out and I know I passed everything can I rest on my laurels and plan what happens from here. Yes, one would think it has ended but this is actually where it all begins.

Prayers.

Comments

jes said…
don't worry too much.
try to relax and have some fun.
what done has been done=)
weeee!
Anonymous said…
yeah i am trying to.
i keep telling myself that as well!
:)
Anonymous said…
i bet if you could insert the frog emoticon here YOU WOULD LOR!!!! HEEELOOOHHHHHH dulan!! hahahaha

Popular Posts