Chocolate Day

Once again, diet plans have been foiled for like the 234983749th time.

The whole of today felt like a major eating spree. Met up with Sheanee (like, finally haha) and had lunch at Dessert House. I tried the Chicken with Creamy Corn Sauce which was basically chicken in sweet corn soup poured over rice. Ain't too bad but not something I would have again. However, eating there is value since their rice is served in humongous portions. Seriously, HUGE.

Thereafter, we shopped around for awhile but the entire time, my mind had constant images of Max Brenner's waffles so yes, headed over to QV for some. Max Brenner QV changed their menu and there are a lot more stuff now. They had something called Popsicle Fondue which i think ice cream on sticks are dipped into melted chocolate and other stuff. Their prices also damn nice la, all increased. WTH. Anyway, some days 1 waffle just ain't enough to cure your chocolate cravings sooooooooooooooooo Koko Black it was! Yessss! I loveeeee the Iced Chocolate there and I love spontaneous and impulsive decisions especially those related to food.




Dinner was very much a surprise. 2 surprises actually. Firstly, the discovery of a very VERY good place for spicy food which I did not know of despite being here the entire year. Secondly, the level of spicyness of the food. EYE-OPENER I TELL YOU. The place is in an obscure part of Chinatown and is extremely packed beyond words. The queue was super long but luckily Sheanee's brother was in line early so yes! No waiting! The picture below shows a plate of chicken stir-fried with god knows how many bags of dried chillies. Tasty but spicy till your eyes can blow out.


Last but not least, the ah-lian in me has once again enlivened itself. Armed with money to be spent unnecessarily, I got my phone accessorized with a new friend - Hello Kitty! Yay! Long live the ah lian spirit! Cute rightt? Me loves! :)


Ah basically throw anything pink at me and I would most probably extend my hand and say thank youu!





Comments

Popular Posts