Broke Broke Broke

Seriously, NOW is not the best time to be broke to the ends of the world. Oh why did I let it get to this stage?!!



Status: Bank account balance is left at a ONE digit number.
Answer: Being stuck at home most days eating the terrible food I cook and watching shows.

Sigh.

Anyway, 2 days ago whie putting on my contacts, the freaking thing tore in my eye and I only managed to pull out the bigger portion. The small portion was stuck in my eye for about an hour while I frantically tried to search for it. Even had to google ways to extract the thing. When 30 minutes passed, I was already picturing myself in some hospital OT about to undergo some major surgery. OR just continuing life with a piece of contact lens being a part of me for the rest of muh life. THANK GOD I managed to thug and pull on my eyelids and roll my eyes till the thing greeted me at the corners. pheeewwwwwww.



The weather in Melbourne is getting warmer, like finally. Time to prance around in shorts and comfortable Ts. Yay! Bright, sunny warm weather is my kind of weather. Bring on the gelatos and iced chocolates! But then again, being the super broke state that I am in right now, can only rely on discount dockets on the back of Safeway receipts hawhaw!


Can't wait to go homeeeeeeeeee. Still a longggg time. Gosh!

Gotta go surf on chicken porridge recipes now to curb my hunger as well as problematic financial status.

Comments

Popular Posts