What's Going On?

It's a Saturday night and while my friends are out clubbing and drinking, I have decided to stay home since IT IS exam time and if alcohol doesn't get me drunk, my astronomical amount of guilt would. So yes, I have resorted to tucking myself under the blankie, listen to music and generate some very cynical thoughts on life.

Lately, drive and motivation has been lacking in me. No idea if it's been sucked out or it was never there to begin with. I feel I have reached a point where nothing excites me anymore. Nothing gets me going. Nothing fills me. Sometimes, even though you are surrounded by people, you still feel as if you are the loneliest person in the world.

Perhaps it's the entire day spent working today that's made me tired out or strengthless, I don't know.

I think I am breaking up inside.

Save me God. Guide me. Help me garner the strength to carry on.

p.s. No, I am not suicidal.

Comments

szela said…
babe! cheer up. u aint the only one staying home on a sat night. i'm home too! (:

wells you'll find that drive in you again, i'm sure. it just takes some and we all sometimes inevitably slow down.

at least when you're bored, just look at the photos from last friday. i'm sure that'll make you smile and laugh baby. hyuk hyuk
Anonymous said…
thanks babe! you're sweet.

yeah rest assure, the photos HAVE been scanned through a million times la! haha.

a toast to the stay home saturday night gurls!
Anonymous said…
oh darling min, the best is yet to come.

you're not alone. across the ocean from you, another Klangnite is home and working.

love love.

Popular Posts