AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

The past week has been an intense frantic struggle for air and will to survive on or rather cling on for dear life or whatever you wanna call it I don't know. Assignments, presentations, exams bla bla bla. JUST KILL ME LAH.

What more have to be hit with the news of: DBSK is coming to KLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BUT you know in your heart YOU WON'T GET TO GO AT ALL. WHY MUST YOU DO THIS TO ME????? My darlings, you guys let me down la. Micky oppa! Saranghe!

Stacy dear, though this post is utter rubbish HAHA but ya I updated la. MISS YOUUUUUUU!

Comments

Anonymous said…
babi this kind of update better dont update lor. mahaaaiii!
Anonymous said…
awww... miss you too, love. Save enough money then go Korea se them la huh!Mwah!
Anonymous said…
leeeeeeeeeeesa: AWWWWWWWWWWWWW why you treat me so bad!!!!!!

stacy: aiyah no need la. one day also getting married to one of them already. can have personal concert in the bedroom. esp my micky baby. HOHO.. mwah mwah!

Popular Posts