Spring is Hereeeeeee

The arrival of Springgggg! And the first post of September as a celebration of that.

Spring weather's awesome with clear skies and sunshine bouncing off each wall. Equipped with my camera, I managed to capture some of Melbourne's Spring sights. Well, only 2 to be exact since my photography skills obviously suck and hence the rest cannot be shown. Even carousels have come out to play! Now all we need are lollipops and cotton candy on sticks.

Friday is my 'declaration of decadence' day when I get to eat one of my guilty pleasures. Well actually I do that almost everyday so what's the diff . Anyway, it's Max Brenner's waffles today! Mmmmm yummy chocolatey goodness.....

Since Spring means the sun is more outgoing and won't shy away from us, it is hence essential for a pair of new sunnies! My old pair failed me not too long ago so yes there IS INDEED an excuse to spend! Lovin' the new sunnies but I have no idea why I look so kuai lan here. Ya Rachel, fuck off!!

Comments

Anonymous said…
CHEEEBYE i never say anth u scold me nabeh cheebye knnb

-r
Anonymous said…
whoops! HAHAHAH. eh recognise where you fell down that time? it's right in the pictures. haw haw.

and shit la! ichi the killer is bloooooooody GROSSSSS can!!
Anonymous said…
HAHAHAHHA but the guy (kakihara) is DAMN HOT CHEEBYE

Popular Posts