Rahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

While waiting for the tram this morning, a young boy approached me and asked if I could spare some time to complete a short survey. Seeing that the tram was taking its own sweet time and I had nothing to do but stare into space, I happily agreed. It was just a survey about the cleanliness and safety of Bourke Street Mall and my general opinion on where I preferred to hang. Probably for his school project or something. At some point, he asked me about my nationality and I said 'Malaysian'. And right away, as if he knew my nationality better than me, proceeded to say 'Oh, then you're Malay.' and wrote that down.

How many times do I need to explain that being Malaysian DOES NOT mean I'm Malay????
Serious one lor!

Anyways, speaking of Bourke Street, I went shopping on Sunday and met the world's biggest bitch and piece of shit I cannot even express my anger. Strolling happily into what looked like reallyyyy cheap finds, I quickly dove right into a pile of clothes marked $5. I managed to pick out some superb steals, painstakingly tried them on and fell head over heels in loved with each piece and finally gleefully placed them on the counter to pay. The bitch behind the counter took a look at my clothes and started to sulk to her co-worker while refusing to move an inch or even place my clothes in a plastic bag for me. This culminated into a staring game between me and her for a good 5 minutes. WHAT THE FUCK WAS HER PROBLEM??? I gave her $15 for my clothes since there were 3 and she took my money. BUT continued to stare at me and sulk at her co-worker. She mouthed to her co-worker that she wanted the clothes that IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII had spend so much time digging through the pile to find. WHAT THE HELL IS THISSS??? Then she took 2 pieces out and pushed the plainest looking one to me saying she wanted those for herself and that I could have the remaining one if I wanted. AFTER taking my $15 some more. TAMADE!!! How you do business one???? Where got such shit one??? So I asked her in Chinese what kind of businesswoman she is and she snapped back that it was her shop and she could do whatever she want. THEN KEEP ALL YOUR FUCKING CLOTHES TO YOURSELF AND GO HOME CAN??? What? Don't have your own tastes is it? Need me to help you pick out nice clothes and then decide that you want them and not want to sell them is it? OR maybe you just opened a shop and over the years whenever a customer picks out a nice piece you decide you want it for youself and refuse to sell right? No wonder close down la. I grabbed my $15 back and suggested she shouldn't even have started a business before stomping out of the shop. Cause obviously she sucked at business. BITCH. Serious don't let me see you on the streets man.

Fury through the roof!

On another note, while at work yesterday, 3 guys ordered some Roast Duck and Crispy Pork rice and one of the dishes arrived faster than the others. Upon looking at his friend's dish, this guy decided that the Crispy Pork was too fatty for his liking and wanted to change to BBQ Pork. That is fine PROVIDED the dish has not been prepared yet but upon checking, the chef has already prepared everything and the food was about to be served. So I explained to him that everything has already been plated out and ready BUT NOOOOOOOOOOOO he kept insisting he wasn't going to eat it despite my 494049840948094th time explaining. I was thinking TAMADE if you're not going to eat it MY PROBLEM AH. Then just leave it there and don't touch it la! If you want more BBQ Pork you PAYYY!!!! No use telling me you're not going to eat it. He was just lucky the chef is damn nice and agreed to change for him.

Serious one some customers are just plain irritating till I want to take the claypot and slam in their face.

Another customer wanted this PARTICULAR kind of fried rice with his Chicken Ribs and I explained till my backside wanna explode that we don't do that but he kept insisting he is going to pay money for it and asking me why cannot and asked me to go ask the chef. YOU THINK YOU KNOW MY JOB BETTER THAN ME IS IT???? You think you have money big deal is it? It's the system and the way the kitchen works and not about your money can???? The menu is there for a reason ok not for you to play mix and match however you like.

Pardon my abusive vibe but I am in dire need of anger management right now.

Comments

Anonymous said…
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
well i guess you just attract guai lan ppl

-r
szela said…
WELLS BABE, WE'RE IN A PLACE WHERE MANY PEOPLE SHOULD NOT BE IN.

damn suay lah you. i dunno wot to say.

Popular Posts