The Princess

AISHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Forgot to do a post on dear dear Princess Emmerie's 21st Birthday.

This girl ah, one of the first people I talked to when I was in Taylor's College. I remember your Momoe shoes, your denim dress thingy that you wore with them and most importantly, the very fact that you were the only one besides me who wore the name tag! haha.

AND

I thought she was Singaporean what with her name EMMERIE and her looks. Turns out she's a fellow Klangnite (correct not Melissa???) la and I WILL ALWAYS remember how during the BBQ session when I expressed happiness or surprise that certain people were also from Klang, dear Emmerie here turned around and gave me a bewildered sorta look while asking me, 'There are a lot of people from Klang here, why you so surprised?' HAHAHHAHAHA good times good times.

Ya ok la. HAPPY 21st BIRTHDAY!!!! The post is late la but I called you so ALL's GOOD!!!



An EXTREMELY old picture there....................

Comments

Anonymous said…
CORRECT!!! Very proud of you yo! tee hee hee.
Anonymous said…
classic man...
abit annoying though
hahahahah..
but man,
i was so skinny........
Anonymous said…
leesa: teehee!i'm true-blue klangite what!

emme: AIYAH now also skinny la! skinnier than me can already la!
Anonymous said…
omg both of you were soooo thin HAHAHAHAHAHA
Anonymous said…
gosh dem bad! hahahahah eh trying to cut down the food intake ok!

Popular Posts