The Randoms

The brother is back!
Which means plenty of Cintan Instant Noodles to stash in the kitchen during bouts of cravings.

His pantry has so much hidden food that when we cleared it out yesterday, expired food from THREE years ago was found and had to be thrown away. THREE years. Gawd. Besides expired food, the pantry also stocks so much goodies that 2 days spent in his house can possibly transform me into a big fat ass. I was digging around and found a HUGE packet of Cadbury's Dairy Milk Chocolate bars. Right away I had 3 before dinner. Wee! Chocolate binge!

I baked brownies! Which did not come from a box. I baked em from scratch and they turned out soooooooooooo goood. Gawd I'm such a natural baker. Or patissier. Wouldn't it be great to start a quaint little bakery with beautifully decorated cakes and pastries in immaculately designed boxes with tables by the sidewalks and tea served in cups made of china?

Back to my Taiwanese drama.

Oh, blissful holidays.....

Comments

Popular Posts