The Freak

That's it la!!

I think it is becoming more apparent everyday that my face is getting bigger BECAUSE my MNG sunglasses kinda gave up on me today. Yep. The freaking thing broke at the sides where the screws are supposed to be. How am I going to protect my delicate eyes from the merciless sunrays now?

That's it la!!

Project 'Get SuperSkinny' starts as of today. Note the word 'Super'. No more games. It's sheer seriousness. My role model would probably be someone like Nicole Richie or some other stick thin figure whom I cannot think of right now. Nicole Richie would do fine. Hmm or maybe Jung Ryeo Won. HOWEVER, this is Australia we are talking about. It's not like everywhere you turn, you see readily available sashimi/kimchi. Rather, everywhere you turn, you see Max Brenner, Hungry Jack's, Koko Black, Crepes, Tim Tams, Pods and a hell lot of pasta. Ottoke????

Whatever it is, I need to draw inspiration and it will be achieved. Goal weight: 45kg.

The cousin is getting married on Saturday and it sucks to not be able to attend. What more, Melissa the cheebax will be there. Our first family event. HAHA. Think lots of yum sengs and screaming. Needless to mention truckloads of cibai-calling as well. Damn. I haven't been attending a lot of cousins' weddings solely because of a certain something called overseas education.

omg, i cannot explain this certain feeling...

Comments

Anonymous said…
damn right i'll be there!! i'll do the cibai calling for you yo! haha
Anonymous said…
omg i can't explain a certain feeling i have for hero. serious one.

-r
Anonymous said…
lol fyi, i came back from Vancouver just for this dinner lor. and you won't be here :(( not fair!

oh and it's in KL, Noble House.
Anonymous said…
haha... no wonder you said you are on diet..
Anonymous said…
leeeeeeesa: hahahah ya man tell me about it!!!

blurblur: NOW YOU KNOWWW WHYYYYYYYY!! serious one when it broke damn sad lor!!!

Popular Posts