The Things Winter Do To You

Winter seriously gets on my nerves and I mean it literally. Whenever I step out of the lift and approach the front door, fear starts to build up within me and as I fling open the door I close my eyes and just let whatever hit me HIT ME. Most days it's pain from the intense cold, other days when I'm luckier it's the surprise of beautiful weather.

The choice of attire requires an increased amount of decisions to be made. 3 layers of clothing, 1 pair of jeans/skirt/skirt + tights and boots/flats/sneakers and the occassional scarf to be drapped over. Dilemmas every morning owing to the obvious reason I possess a very limited wardrobe.
And so like I said earlier, indeed Cynthia was made the next victim of my Oriental Spoon prowl. Ordered the same stuff as god knows how many sessions before. But thankfully she loved it and this time I'll finally surrender and say yes I am sick of Soft Tofu Casserole and Sweet Chilli Chicken. It's been taking a toll on my wallet anyway.

Anyway, some pictures from dinner.


______________________________________________

Met up with Sue-Li and her boyfriend, Fang Chin today for dinner. Italian on Lygon at Papa Gino's. I'm not a big fan of Italian (More like big fan of Korean, tee hee!) but it was pretty good nonetheless. Then, after AGES I finally sat my ass down at Koko Black and tried the Hot Choc that everyone's been raving to me about. How it's better than Max Brenner and Brunetti's and what not. Tasted it and...........................OK la. Maybe it's my weird tastebuds or dysfunctional brain.


However, an undeniable fact is that, winter calls for Hot Chocolate. Any objections?

Comments

Popular Posts