The Holidays

After a month of routine 'get outta bed, eat mantou and trudge to the State Library', the exam season is over. Well of course the stretch of time before the last paper is always the hardest to get by, especially if it is indeed the hardest piece of shit you have ever encountered and never really grasped it throughout the entire semester. Nonetheless, let bygones be bygones. Strangely, the reality is that when you actually DO finish the last paper, the feeling is nothing to shout about even though I prefer having nothing to do at all as opposed to eating pages and pages of lecture notes morning till the Sun ditches you. Ya well at least I can chill guilt-free at Gloria Jean's now.

The recent weeks have seen many departures back home. Firstly, my brother had to be at the airport gleefully checking in his baggage while I sit at home mugging for my freaking first paper which I have totally no idea about but just pia only. He sits comfortably on the plane bound for home and I struggle to go to sleep since I had to wake up at 6am to go to Uni. Then when I still have 2 papers to go, Becky finishes her exams officially and starts to pack for home. When it all boils down to finally 1 paper left, Mi Chelle starts packing for home. And it's for a year. Gonna miss that biatch so much!

I finished my papers but I don't get to pack for home.
Whatever.

Had a final dinner with Mich at Crown's Waterfront before she left together with Miin. I ultimately hate saying goodbye to people and always succeed at being an emotional wreck. Ya la, what's new anyway.

Ooh Mich gave me the prettiest earrings from this Korean shop Mouche. Love it love it love it!!!!

Pretty??

On average, I can safely say I have been to Oriental Spoon almost 7 times within these 1.5 weeks. Yup, and my latest victims being Liane and Ian who weren't that impressed. Cynthia is going to be the next victim!! But i'm pretty sure she'll love it. Soft Tofu Casserole...Mmmm.

Am gonna make Kimchi soup for dinner soon. Addicted. To. Kimchi.

Comments

sze said…
oohh those are so adoooorable =D
Anonymous said…
ya i knowww!! damn cute right! love it to da maxxxx

Popular Posts