The Hated

I honestly hate the exam period with a PASSION. A passion that could kill. And I kid not.

The typical exam period day begins me fighting to keep my eyelids open while feeling around for the buzzing handphone on the floor which always seems to hide itself ever so nicely. Once the alarm has been switched off, I take a peek at the time and decide whether I should sink back into sweet slumber or drag myself out to washup. A daily struggle I tell you. Most days, I keep to my good girl principles and trudge to the bathroom.

After a daily breakfast of mantou(i'm very much chinese) and kaya(malaysian-chinese that is), it's off to the State Library for studying. The State Library is my studying haven since it's an active place. Asking me to stay cooped up in my room the entire day is absolute torture to me so I very much prefer to study in places where people are present.

Lunch comprises of sushi handrolls and coffee(very much needed at times like these) every single freaking day. The Japanese in me likes her salmon and teriyaki chicken, thank you very much.

It is then back to the State Library and studying till dinner time. I would so die without my iPod oh God!

I hate exams with a passion and I kid not.

Comments

Anonymous said…
awwwwh! i miss the sushi handrolls!

-hero's wife
Anonymous said…
Hmm who can hero's wife be when I'M actually his wife???

perhaps u spelt it wrongly like...you meant HIRO NAKAMURA instead??

LAY OFF MY BABY!!

Popular Posts