The Day Well Made

I am very much in an overly expressed Korean phase now. I listen only to Korean music, I read travel books about Korea and I teach myself a Korean phrase every night before I tidur. NOT a good thing. Walking into the DVD shop today was initially thought to be a mistake but it turned out to be decision well made. Michelle wanted to look at Rain Concert DVDs so we all tagged along to my favourite shop of all time, even transcending ValleyGirl. Borders still remain champion la I think. Not being able to resist DBSK anymore, I finally decided I was indeed going to pour my money into their Concert DVD. But ya la, when you actually want to buy it, it so happens to be SOLD OUT. So never mind that, I resolved to my fate and walked around looking at the Taiwanese section when I heard Michelle's sweet SWEET voice calling me over to see something. What could it be right??

She was holding a stack of DVDs and produced something behind her back. A DVD. Immediately, I grabbed Michelle's hand and squeezed terribly hard while shouting OMG. So one would ask what DVD? Ya la none other than a show with my newest love Kim Ki Bum from Super Junior who also happens to look like this:

Serious one you tell me how when presented with such a terrrible terrrrrrrible dilemma (no money!!), what would you do?? Die die GET THE DVD ONLY LA. Which was what I did anyway. HEH.

AND THEN. While I was paying at the register, Becky and Michelle shouted across the counter. 'Eh Min! See DBSK poster!' The poster was being given free with every CD purchase but their CD is so expensive la! I only wanted the poster anyway so technically I would only be paying for the poster. Anyway with them shouting, even the cashier turned over to look. Michelle so effortlessly asked the magical question, 'Can we have it?' as if it was the most right thing to do HAHAHA. To my absolute horror + surprise + joy + god knows what, the cashier slipped the poster out and passed it to Michelle asking her to roll it up herself. I couldn't even take out my money to pay for the DVD since my jaw was on the floor. OMG THE POSTER!! With my darlings on it!

What a nice guy la! But you know who was even nicer? Darling Michelle, knowing I am absolutely head over heels in love with DBSK, gave the poster TO MEEEEEEEE. Words cannot express my elated bliss right that moment. Woah, mood levels up 200% mans. Seriously, I don't even know if I was that happy when collecting my O'Level results 3 years ago. That moment culminated in this:



Shameless girl. Haih but what to do. I love my darlings too much. Poster only la, but it made my day can! Some more I didn't have to buy the CD. HAW HAW HAW.

Here I shall express my ultimate love to:

  1. Chang Mi Relnch
  2. DVD Shop Guy
  3. DBSK
  4. Kim Ki Bum

Comments

Anonymous said…
bumfuck looks like a taiwanese lah!

and in the poster dbsk looks like they're at a funeral.

-rachel
Anonymous said…
-ooi minn.
do u want their cd which i happened to see them on the shelves today?!
or concert dvd if i can find them in Singapore?!
let me know yepp.
Anonymous said…
rachel: YOUUUU look like chicken backside. hero looks damn hot in the poster can!

jesmineeee: omg!!! yes pleaseeee! i want the concert DVD soooooo baddddd!!! :DDDDDDDDDDD
Anonymous said…
yepp.no problem.shall start my search for it tmr!=)

Popular Posts