Untitled

Running around haphazardly in the uni library today searching for someone, ANYONE to help me connect to the wireless network then returning to my seat feeling pissed and defeated made today a terrible, exhausting and a day of realization. I have just finished what I set out to do today and I am beyond tired. I am dead beat yet still finding the time to blog and watch tornado videos on CNN.com. For starters, blogging has a therapeutic effect on me and watching tornadoes is just plain fascinating.

Today I finally realized one of the biggest regrets of my life. I absolutely loathe looking back and regretting. It is the saddest and most painful feeling to bear, to tolerate, to live through. The feeling now is that of me falling over the edge of a rocky cliff. I am clawing at the air, not knowing when I will hit the cold, harsh waters beneath. And I don't want to know. Really.

Regrets aside, it's funny how things can turn out. The waiter at Oriental Spoon on La Trobe Street is an absolute cutie and whenever my friends and I go there, we check out the waiter. Few weeks ago, we spotted the waiter on the streets and he was holding a girl's hand. So he has a girlfriend. Not surprising. 2 days ago, we spotted the waiter again at QV and this time, he was carrying something on his chest. What can it be? A baby. No more Oriental Spoon in a long time my friends! And no, that is not the biggest regret of my life. Welcome to my sad life.

Currently listening to: Ryuusei-Remioromen
_________________________________________

On a happier note, another person has turned 21!!!


HAPPPPY 21st BIRTHDAY LAN JIE!


I'll post younger pictures of you and me ok. 21 not that old la. Haha.
To one of the neatest and most organized girl I know, enjoy your day and eat your fill at the Silver Dolphin!! Eat my share for me ok!

Comments

Popular Posts