The New Obsession

A new obsession has engulfed me.

It's called the DBSK obsession.

OH. MY. GOD. I can't believe myself. After deciding that I like DBSK, I decided to swipe the concert DVD from Michelle and I CANNOT STOP WATCHING IT.

If you find yourself popping in the DVD and playing it every 15 minutes between assignments, thinking about DBSK while stuffing your face with food, dreaming about DBSK when sleeping, talking about DBSK 3 meals a day, googling for DBSK lyrics, creating a DBSK folder among your collection of pictures and having DBSK as your desktop wallpaper, you KNOW you have an obsession.

Apart from being like the cutest Korean guys around after Kwon Sang Woo, these guys can freaking sing I tell you. Actually, screw Kwon Sang Woo. DBSK takes the cake in this round. These guys belt out some of the most heart cringing ballads I have ever heard in a looooooooong time. Even live, their performance is like freaking spectacular la. I would never be caught dead in any Korean artiste's concert BUT BUT if DBSK EVER comes to Melbourne or KL, expect to see me in the front row. =D

Favourite members: Max and Micky. I have to admit Hero looks like an anime character but am I that shallow? Ya I am.


Max is such a cute character I cannot tahan!!! And when he sings he seems so full of enthusiasm it's so damn attractive.


Micky is not the typical handsome kind but he is omfg so attractive in ways I cannot describe. Or he is he actually hot?

Not my absolute favourite but he is so cute he simply must be shown to the world.

What orgasmic voices.

Now I want to squeeze and mosh among thousands of girls and squeal with them while holding flashing lights.
.
Currently listening to: Tonight - DBSK (duhhhhh)

Comments

Popular Posts