Packages Make Me Swell

I love receiving packages. Especially when you are overseas and in grave need of stuff from back home which is always ultimately the bomb in terms of price or contents. There's something about the smooth brown paper used to wrap the package or the mail stickers plastered all over. It's almost therapeutic to tear away the paper and reveal its contents. My mom sent me a package and I collected it today. Oh dear my mom never ceases to crack me up. She was very adamant on getting me some tights as the weather here certainly prompts you to wear them and when i opened the box, there were tights indeed. Just not tights I would normally buy or rather, wear. One pair has three sections and in the first, skulls and crossbones dominate the surface. The other sections contain red & white stripes and blue lace with ribbons. The second pair was ORANGE. Ah, mummy mummy. You're so cute. I can now add pirate and orange tights to my wardrobe.

Becky and I decided to go for dim sum today and the time being at four already, dim sum can be a tad hard to find at this hour. Initially the plan was to go for pancakes but the mention of the words 'dim' and 'sum' was simply impossible to resist. After a pretty long search, we decided to go to one in Chinatown as it was stated they served dim sum for dinner. AND IT WAS THE WORST EVER DIM SUM I HAVE EVER PLACED IN MY HUMBLE PALATE. This was the first time I have ever left a siew mai untouched. New rule added to list: Never settle for second best. No other dim sum place other than West Lake for now. Mind you, I am adventurous but I am pissed for now.

The celebrity worship phase for me has undergone several changes. I particularly hate it when you watch a show and suddenly feel like you want to meet the actor and marry him. Or hear him sing and you know your destiny lies with him. HAH. And when I say want, I mean I W-A-N-T.

The phase has seen:
  1. Brad Pitt in Troy


  2. Prince William


  3. Jerry Yan in Meteor Garden


  4. Vic Zhou in Meteor Garden


  5. Kingone in Devil Beside You


  6. Shun Oguri in Hana Yori Dango


  7. Song Seung Heon in He was Gorgeous, He was Cool


  8. Ian Thorpe (when I read an article on him in Reader's Digest HAW HAW)


  9. Kim Jae Won in My Love Patzzi


  10. Tom Cruise in Mission Impossible (not the sequels)


  11. Leonardo Di Caprio in Titanic (I had a Jack Dawson portfolio stashed in my cupboard which I destroyed a year later)


  12. Jay Chou


  13. Brandon Boyd (still my favourite oh my god he is so hot!)


  14. Taylor Hawkins


  15. Chris Martin (don't ask me why I just like!)


  16. Stephen Coletti from Laguna Beach


  17. Chase Johnson from Laguna Beach Season 3

Plus a ton of others that I cannot fully recall (yes there are so many...)

And the latest to join the club is...........................

I have said it before and I will say it again: DBSK!!!!!



Particularly these two.
.
Goodness gracious what has gotten into me.
.
Currently listening to: You're All I Have - Snow Patrol

Comments

Popular Posts