The Small Things

I do not know how many times I need to slap myself on the face. I lost my ATM card AGAIN. What. The. Fuck. It never ceases to amaze me how I do it so many times! ARGGGHHHH. Frustrations frustrations. And to think I only realized when I placed my basket of groceries on the check out counter and whipped out my wallet to see that there is no card there. The instant thought that hit me was: 'Where can it be? Possibly at home.' So I very politely smiled at the cashier and indicated that there doesn't seem to be anything that looked remotely like money in my wallet and ducked out of Coles faster than road runner.

'What a dickhead' was probably floating somewhere in his thoughts.

I was all set to play the role of domestic goddess and have a decent meal of indian curry and rice but alas! what has to happen?

On another note, when I was at the traffic light waiting to cross the road to the tram stop, the tram passed in front of me. Instant thoughts would be: 'Fuck! have to wait again!' But nooooo, the oh so nice tram driver actually honked me with the cute little tram honk which sounds like a bell and signalled to me if I wanted him to wait. I can't remember what I gestured but it should have looked like a 'yes' since he waited. THAT made my day. Small little kind gestures like that. I skipped onto the tram happy as a clam and listened to Remioromen.

Yep. Even though I lost my ATM card.

Currently listening to: You Set Me Free - Michelle Branch

Comments

Popular Posts