My Love...For Grapes

I have decided that I prefer eating seeded grapes to seedless grapes mainly because I can eat them slower and enjoy a huge bowl while watching a movie. Time has to be spent picking seeds, spitting seeds, being angry after biting on seeds and finally chewing. Oh grapes I have an obsession with you guys.

I am so proud of myself.

Simply because this morning when the alarm rang, despite my eyelids weighing like a hundred tons and me feeling I could float off on a cloud back to dreamland, I woke up and went for lecture. I freaking woke up. Waking up was one thing, sitting through a 2 hour Gene Technologies lecture is another. And I accomplished both! PLUS a Gene Technologies lab. *pats self on back*

My new indulgence is a few hours in Borders once a day or rather thrice a week is bliss enough. The comfy leather chairs they provide entice you in for a read all day. The presence of Gloria Jean's make you want a coffee and flip through the abundant travel or cookbooks. The promotions they currently offer lure you unknowingly to browse through and yearn for a copy of everything on sale. I want to buy!!!! However, as stated in previous post, something went missing. : (

I can now check one item off my list of snacks which I want to eat: Tim Tams Love Potions (Caramel). Before we went partying on Tuesday night, I was gliding through the aisles of Coles searching for a snack to sink my teeth into and tada! The Tim Tams were reaching for me from the shelves and I welcomed it with open arms. Mmmmmmm gooey chocolatey goodness.

Don't we just love the biscuits & cookies aisle?

Currently listening to: Everything - Michelle Branch

Comments

Popular Posts