Of This and Of That

I just devoured half a lamb souvlaki which I shared with Jolynn and it's freaking 2.25am. I have a hot cup of tea in my hands and yes, the weather outside just makes you want to blog - windy, cold and a little wet. It's nice to be indoors in a warm cosy apartment under these conditions and listening to Snow Patrol while I type on my dainty little laptop.

So yes! I have changed my blog skin like finally. And yes, my blog has been seriously deprived and untended. Laziness is the new trend for me. And so is the Soy Latte at Starbucks.

The entire day has been a pretty lazy one with me rising at about 1.30pm and discovering hey! I can probably 'repair' the internet by resetting the router. Yep! Was a success so I gleefully embrace the wonders of internet again and again and again. A computer without internet is like horse-riding...without a horse. So I proudly announce the success to Rachel and everyone is happy. Otherwise, the situation would be a pretty different one.

In dire need of groceries, a trip to Safeway was a must must but not before a latte of course. My barely there culinary skills was put to the test at dinner in which I whipped up some Meatball Pasta. Not bad lah...considering the word 'nice' surfaced somewhere during our conversation. I had planned a quiet stay-at-home night blogging and watching movies but got dragged to Justin's party. OK. Back at home, still dirty and not cleaned up, I have indulged in the internet once more.

Recently, I have begun to extremely obsessed with suncare. I have found myself slathering on SPF25 moisturer on my face as well as being M.I.A in places where the sun shines directly. Read: Directly. I love sunny weather more than anything but I have rising concerns about melanin and what not. So yeah.

The weather is beginning to turn cold, I feel as if my binge eating disorder has begun to reactivate. I mean, LAMB souvlaki??? 2.25am??? Break out the mirrors dear! It doesn't help with the RANGE of Korean snacks they have here. From chocolate pies to weird looking biscuits that stir some vivid interest within me, the Koreans sure know how to thug at your 'snack-eating' strings.


For example:






Since the topic of food has descended upon me, I have the sudden urge to list down the array of snacks that I have always wanted to eat but have not had the courage to pick them up in fear of 'weight issues'. The Australian supermarket stocks so many wonderful cookies, biscuits and snacks that I just want to bury myself in them and never surface.

1) Tim Tam Love Potions (Caramel)
2) Heaven Double Choc/Cookies and Creme Ice Cream
3)Sticky Date Pudding
4)Arnott's Choc Chip Cookies
5)Arnott's Kingston Biscuits
6)Arnott's Assorted Creams
7)Lamingtons
8)Chocolate Mud Cake
9)Profiteroles
10)Crumpets
11)Bagels
12)Cadbury Milk Chocolate


And the list goes on but I can remember neither the names or brands....
AHHHHHHHH....If I could have s supersonic metabolic rate or Dennis O'Neal, I would give up the latter.




Good night!




Currently listening to: Hands Open - Snow Patrol

Comments

Popular Posts