HAPPPPY 21st BIRTHDAY MEEEEEEEELI!!!








My fellow Krangses CB and nothing can change that!




The very first friend I made in Sunway College, and it happened at Kim Gary.





Or rather, I was talking to her even before I met her.





The one who came to fetch me back to her house after I had a fight with someone. Haha. Remember?





I haven't seen you in soooooooooooo long, this is the only photo I have of us! Haha. And that's when you left for Canada. Niama.





Have a great one!!! Love yaaaaaaaaa loadsssss! =D




________________________________


HAPPPPPPPY 20th SZEEEELAAAAAAAAAAA!





The one who shares my camwhoring passion!






Still crazy as ever, miss you like madddddddddddd!!




Please tell me the good news that you are coming to Melbourne!! Can't wait for you to be hereeee. Muaks!






Friday night birthday, I'm sure you have some crazy thing planned? Make it an awesome one! =)
________________________________




So birthday wishes aside, I have been back in Aussie for almost a month now. How time freaking FLIES man. Still not settled in my own place yet and still terrorizing Becky every night HOHOHOHO. The weather's been awesome and sunny, something I always dig.




Random stuff to mention:



I won my first AUD20 at Crown! Heh heh heh. Not bad man. First time sit down, sapu liaos. Being the 'no balls' that I am, I decided to stop after that.




I lost my freaking ATM card. Way to go!



I drove for the first time in my life on Melbourne roads - freakshow man! Scary balls!




Went on a road trip to the Great Ocean Road, which was b-e-a-u-t-i-f-u-l.





Met with Chin Hong who's in Melbourne too! That guy NEVER change at all.






Carpe diem! :)

Currently listening to: Thanks For The Memories - Fall Out Boy

Comments

Popular Posts