Now I have never stepped into Italiannies (One Utama cos apparently the one in Curve has not so impressive service) but with so many raving about it, why not give it a try? And impressing us was very much a success right from the beginning. Points for good service, their outrageous slogan - So good. So much. So share! (like how many restaurants actually tell you to share?) as well as good food. Artichokes I love!

So I fly on the 20th, thankfully no crazy transits for me. Flight food again haha. Most people hate it like crazy but I love it. The only thing I am dissatisfied is whenever they ask about meal preference, I would state 'No beef please' and they always manage to come up with tasteless boiled chicken of some sort which is like different from the normal non-beef dishes and I will have to stare at my friend's while salivating. And when tea time comes around and sandwich is served, the 'No beef please' gets a veggie sandwich comprising of a few salad leaves and some measley tomato slices. The normal ones got LAMB sandwich the last time round. LAMB omg that's like my favourite meat and I stated 'No beef please' not 'No meat please'. But if I don't state 'No beef please', the alternatives might all be taken leaving only the beef ones. That happened the last time round. Flight food dilemma. Not. hahahaha.

Chinese New Year's round the corner. Opened the wallets wide yet??

Currently listening to: Miracle - Foo Fighters

Comments

Popular Posts