I can wholeheartedly declare that I never in my 19 years have I been stuck in such a predicament!!! Probably even a predicament would be an understatement as this is absolutely an attempt to crawl out of a bottomless pit while still falling through cold, musty air. Sometimes I really wonder is this a challenge God has posed for me to get out of? To overcome? To jump the hurdle in a never ending race? What is it??

Sweet Mother of GOD!!! Help me please! Help me find the strength to fight. To hold on. To persevere. I have reached a dead end. There is nothing within reach I can do. The feeling is just like that of taking the elevator and it opens to reveal pitch darkness - nothing beyond that the eye can see. THAT'S the feeling. Sheer fear. Sheer obscurity. Sheer anger. You leave me no road to take, no path to follow and only hope which I can hang on by my fingernails. There's only so much optimism I can show - it's slipping from my fingers day by day.

Where are you taking me? Should I wait and see? Or should I go?

Comments

Popular Posts