Guess who grew hot and we rekindled our love?





You guessed right/wrong! So digging the bald look and that body! Justin in a suit. YUM.



I suppose there's no need to even mention his name as everybody knows who this guy is. Most would be from his N'Sync days. And even back then, with his Maggi-mee hair, he captured my heart for a period of time. *hides N'Sync CDs* From there on then, we lost touch for a good few years.





So Now older, all built, manly and tattooed (?), how can he not get us hot and bothered? I didn't even look the way of his Justified album as I personally didn't like it all. However, FutureSex/LoveSounds is CRAZZYYYYYYYYYYYY. I can't get SexyBack and What Goes Around off my head and find myself gripping the steering wheel hard and yearning for it to play on radio whenever I drive and when it does come on, I find my hands off the wheel. So yeah. I risked my life for you, Justin!

SexyBack is a MUST HAVE during clubbing - the ultimate! I particularly love how he has grown and those collaborations with producers like Timbaland. And having bagged more Grammys this morning, I'd say who's bringing sexy back??

Currently listening to: What Goes Around - Justin Timberlake

Comments

Popular Posts