I'm backkkkkkkkkkk!!

After several luggage nightmares.

I had so much hand luggage, I didn't want to get off the flight. I'd rather fly back. Thanks to them, I have neck pains now.

Flight wasn't too bad save for the food. My 'no beef' request left me with some fish in tomato sauce and veggie sandwich. Urgh. While the others had grilled chicken with noodles AND lamb sandwich (hello?? L-A-M-B vs V-E-G-G-I-E?).

Arniways...it's awesome to be back. Right after touching down, I had my first taste of my long awaited Hokkien Mee after yonks! DIVINE.

AND stepping on that accelerator, I love! So now, I am offering to be everyone's driver.

Dinner yesterday was great. Even though the wait was freaking long, I say it was worth every second. My photography skills suck la, but can see can already la.


Tom Yummmm!!!

This is damn good shite man. Mangoes with 'heh ko' (no idea what it is in english)

Scallops with Veggie

Marmite Chicken *drools*

I am sooo lovin' Astro. Oprah in the afternoons once more! Woots. No more The Star online.

i need a new number

Comments

Popular Posts