Holiday Fever

MidValley is horrendous during the holidays. The suffocating crowds, noisy shows and crazy situations at sales. One look at MNG and I can't even bring myself to walk into the shop, what more buy something. Even though they have some really nice stuff in there. It's like pasar malam unleashed. Whatever that means. Even wanting to catch my Zinger burger at KFC seemed impossible with the never ending queues.

Nonetheless, shopping yielded pretty fulfilling results. Got what I have been wanting for some time now. And when you have absolutely limited money to shop, ALL the clothes are nice! It's proven I tell you.

So Saturday night was spent at Hartamas and to the LJs Mirets and Bicherds: VERY FUN HOR!!! And Best Friend Zhenhui too: How can you do this to best friend!!! Card games and some crazy 'doesn't make sense' games had us laughing incessantly. All good fun.

richerds.

mirets.

best friend

bicherds

CB brother

Oh and I have a disgusting story to share. You know when you have mucus flowing down your nose, you tend to suck it back. Well, I did just that a couple of days ago and with a tad too much strength and 'pi sai' was sucked back down my throat and into my mouth. And I BIT on it. YEP. GA-ROSS.

diamonds and coal

Comments

Popular Posts