Christmas Cheer

Singapore/JayBee trip was short but fun. Definitely wonderful to relive the good old Causeway days. Enduring the unhealthy pollluted jam, crossing the border every single day, getting that tiny "if you don't guard it with your life you will reap the 'benefits'" book stamped, enduring another long jam, getting THAT book stamped again and so on.

And the place I have lived almost 15 years of my life have undergone some changes. Small changes, major changes - it's all in. Man, do I miss that place. No tolls to deal with, less traffic congestion, ample shoe shopping and my wonderful 'used to be' home which I still feel so attached to.

The girls were all fun and laughter in Singapore. Met up in Clarke Quay and dinner was somewhat the fine dining sort although the surroundings weren't all that. Reminisced about old times and laughed our butt off. ESP. Jesmine. Laughing away in the corner. HAHAHAHAHAH. Without doubt, I had tons of fun and to all you girls: May our friendship last forever and may we laugh till we are old and grey! Love you all!








Maybe another trip in Jan ok? Wee! =p

The trip was so short I couldn't meet with the rest. Hopefully I would be able to do so in Jan. Merry Christmas everyone!

grant me my wishes please

Comments

Popular Posts